The following terms and conditions apply to your booking with us.
Prices are for bed and breakfast with en-suite facilities.
Maximum occupancy for each room is as per bed; double: 2 people, single: 1 person.
Children: We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 18 years for safe guarding reasons as we don’t have a family room.
Pets: One dog is allowed by prior arrangement in Tether for a cost of £5.00 per night which is donated to The Dogs Trust or Blue Cross. Dogs are not allowed in the lounge or dining room and must not be left unattended in guest bedrooms. Many guests bring their dogs and leave them in the car in our secure, gated car park.
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to the first night of your stay is required at the time of booking. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD debit and credit cards.
We accept payment by BACS, credit or debit card. We do not accept American Express. Your card details will be retained and stored securely and may be used in the event of cancellation of the booking within 7 days of arrival or failure to arrive. Breakages or damage and any extras incurred not paid for on departure may also be charged to your card on a ‘customer not present’ basis.
When you make your booking and we have received the required deposit or taken card details, a legally binding contract exists so your deposit is non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances but if you let us know as soon as possible, we will try and re-let the room and refund your deposit. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date, you may be liable for all or part of your stay depending on whether we can re-let your room. We advise that you take out cancellation insurance to protect you against possible loss.
Amendments by us
We will always try to ensure that if you have booked a specific room that you are accommodated in this room. However, we reserve the right to change rooms if necessary.
Arrival and departure
Your room is available from 4.00pm on the day of your arrival. Our check-in time is between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.If you think you are going to arrive after 6.00pm, please let us know.
On the day of departure, we ask that you vacate your room by 10.00am so that we can prepare the room for our next guests. Failure to depart by this time may result in an additional charge.
Damage and Breakage
We understand accidents may happen and are sure you will take care while you are staying with us. We do reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages we consider to have been deliberate or recklessly caused. We also reserve the right to charge for the room should we be unable to re-let due to damage caused.
For the comfort of all our guests, we respectfully remind you that Cambridge House is totally non-smoking. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s stay should we be unable to re-let the room as a consequence of smoking in the room.
We do not accept liability for damage or loss to your property or vehicle(s) or injury to you whilst on our property unless caused by negligence by us. We will dispose of any property left behind, after one month of departure unless contacted by us.
At Cambridge House we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy seriously and treat all the information you give us with great care.
- To make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch
- To only collect the information we need to process your booking with us.
- To never sell or share your personal information, or let anyone use it for marketing
- To take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure at all times
We use the information you share with us to:
- Confirm your booking with us
- Carry out administration of your booking including collection of your deposit, confirmation of your booking and finding out if you have any special access or dietary requirements.
- To keep in touch with you in the way that you want us to either by email, telephone or letter
- Unless you are happy to keep in touch with us either by telling us in person or subscribing to our subscriber or newsletter list, we will not try and contact you after a reasonable period, twelve months, after your stay with us.
- You can change how we contact you or ask us to remove your details at any time by letting us know firstname.lastname@example.org